Funding and implementation partner
Contracted by WHO, Timor-Leste and funded by WHO and UNICEF Timor-Leste. Implementation partner and Directorate General of Health Services, Timor-Leste
Start Date: 15 October 2018
Major task / Deliverables
- Field assessment of the existing level of implementation of DHIS-2 system at different departments and divisions of Ministry of Health (including the reporting forms & reporting mechanism)
- Assess capacity of IT and Health Information team, IT governance structure and data storage capacity in place (including national health data center/ data repository facilities).
- Field review of co-existing reporting systems of different departments and divisions of Ministry of Health (including the reporting forms & reporting mechanism)
- Identify needs of support and define a specific plan for improvement of the DHIS-2 implementation and utilization.
- Identify and define a plan for integration of existing systems (and possible new ones, i.e. HRHIS) into the DHIS-2 platform
Status: December 2018