Funding and implementation partner
Contracted by University of Oslo. Funded by Norwegian Institute of Public Health. Implementation Partner: ICDDR,B & Director General of Health Service
Start Date: 1 July 2016
Major task / Deliverables
- Identify gaps in care coverage, uptake, coordination and monitoring and the corresponding mHealth solutions from a DHIS2 RMNCH eRegistry.
- Customize, integrate in the national DHIS2 health information system, and implement a DHIS2 RMNCH eRegistry to track women and children in the continuum of care.
- Customize and implement mHealth solutions towards care providers and women to support coverage and uptake of quality care.
- Customize and implement mHealth solutions to strengthen program managers’ evaluation, monitoring and accountability systems of quality in RMNCH services.
- Improve quality health care provision and care seeking behaviour to decrease maternal and newborn mortality in an equitable fashion.