Strengthening HMIS through enhancement of DHIS2 based system, incorporation of innovations both for routine services and COVID 19 response, and improving capacity of government in maintaining and upgrading DHIS2
Funding and implementation partner
Contracted by United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), BSL Office Complex, 1 Minto Road, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh. Implementation partner MIS, Directorate General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Start Date: 30 July 2020
Major task / Deliverables
- Support DGHS to develop and implement case-based tracking system in DHIS2 with contact tracing and surveillance of COVID 19 cases.
- Routine version upgradation of DHIS2, web API integration, and synchronization of organization units in all DHIS2 instances under MIS, DGHS
- Meta-data cleaning of DHIS2 for the smooth operation of National Central, Community Clinic and other server and transition the skills to national MIS staff
- Develop user-role guideline on user role for DHIS2
- Bug fixing of DHIS2 for smooth operation of national central, community clinic and other server and transition the skills to national MIS Staff
- Enhancement of DHIS2 System with new functionalities
- Capacity building of DHIS2 implementers from Government and Development Partners
- Support development and implementation of Urban HMIS system integrating NGO and private sector HMIS system with DHIS2
- Other Support to MIS, DGHS as required