HiSP Bangladesh Foundation and mPower Social Enterprise is implementing the project of “ICT and HMIS Measure to Strengthen Healthcare Assessment, Monitoring and Planning” under Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project-II (UPHCSDP-II). It aims to improve access, equity, quality, utilization, and institutional sustainability of urban primary health care (PHC) services in all city corporations and selected municipalities, particularly for the poor and women and children. The project is funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB) through the Local Government Division (LGD) of the Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Cooperatives.
- Implement a basic facility/patient management system as a base for healthcare data collection as well as to support and facilitate individual patient data management with unique identification across facilities
- Implement an HMIS platform based on DHIS2 to support healthcare planning and the development of healthcare strategies
- Provide the relevant parties (facilities, ULBs, PA-NGOs where applicable, PMU, etc.) with web-based entry forms for healthcare data and a web-based dashboard to review, visualize and analyze data
- Provide a web-based GIS to visualize collected data
- Improve local capacities and capabilities in HMIS application and management on organizational level
- Implement a platform and tools to support e-Learning and assessment on primary healthcare level both for professional staff and health workers to improve knowledge and build capacities.