Development of National Electronic database to collect and record Midwifery service data in DHIS2 & Development and upgrade of National Electronic database and Patient tracker for Cervical and Breast Cancer Program (PCBCSPEDT)
Funding and implementation partner
Contracted by United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Bangladesh, 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10158, USA. Implementation partner MIS, Directorate General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Start Date: 7 July 2020
Major task / Deliverables
- Review current EmONC format in DHIS2 and identify needs to redesign or new development
- Prepare new format or redesign existing EmONC (if feasible) in DHIS2 for identifying Midwifery services including data element with groups for analysis, indicators, dataset and check everything working well
- Creation/update reporting units with groups, assign dataset, creation/update of user role and user groups, and users with different accesses of DGNM in DHIS2
- Dissemination meeting with stakeholder the drafted format and get suggestion for improvement and finalization implementation plan
- Analyze existing cervical cancer tracker and align it with the detail treatment and referral protocol for VIA & CBE. Decide on Programs and Data sets and finalize facility list and aggregation levels.
- Develop and update Data elements, Option sets and indicators matrix for VIA and CBE patient tracker and treatment protocol
- Design and develop program rules and automated treatment protocol for service delivery points for protocol guided treatment and recording and reporting. formats (datasets) in DHIS2 with data entry functionality (Data element with groups, dataset, data entry forms, indicators, indicator groups)
- Create all facility in DHIS2 system, User role, users, user group creation for data entry and reports. Development of reports, GIS map and dashboard, user manual and training manuals