Funding and implementation partner
Contracted by Vital Strategies, 61 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, USA. Implementation partner CRVS Secretariat, Cabinet Division and Directorate General of Health Services, Bangladesh.
Start Date: 9 February 2018
Major task / Deliverables
- Actively participate advocacy activities with the Ministry of Health, CRVS and Donor Community stakeholders regarding the opportunities that DHIS2 has to offer, and its role within the interoperable ecosystem of digital services for health – across the systems of DHIS2 (MCCOD), OpenSRP (Birth and Death notification), ODK Server (Verbal Autopsy), Birth and Death Registration Information System (BRIS).
- Update MCCOD module to maintain version upgrade of national DHIS2 implementation. Provide support for implementation including capacity development.
- Promote Government engagement in MCCOD module deployment, scale-up and adoption through regular coordination meetings across various levels of facilities under DGHS, DGFP, CRVS and A2i stakeholders.
- Supervise and monitor the workflow mapping, data element identification and form optimization process of ‘Verbal Autopsy’ to incorporate into the national DHIS2 system.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance in the development of CRVS systems which enable: DHIS2 – MCCOD Integration with BRIS and CRVS system integration with OpenSRP.
Status: June 2019. Support Continues